some problems of an Architecture student
- having hair too long for model building (keep cutting the ends when I lean over!) yet too short to tie it up. the brown stuff in my model, it ain’t foliage. Entschuldigung.
- when studio closes unexpectedly before I even get there, now I can’t print. or, if I were to finish my model, go drop it off and avoid the dangerous rush hour hecticness (more on that later)
- taking a really long time to type not-that-good-sentences due to sleep deprivation and doing CAD for 36 hours almost non-stop
- seeing the sun, outside, while you do CAD, inside
- material store being closed on Sundays. Normal people go to brunch and the park on Sunday. Not the case.
- there’s a red stain on your bristol board.. yet you’re not bleeding
- vitamin D deprivation and general malnourishment during the week (or weeks, depending) prior to a final crit
- having your model fall apart when you take off the tape/prongs you were using to hold it up while it dries (or! even worse! see below)
- realize that the piece of shit material you bought with your lunch money is very against staying up straight. so the whole thing tips over, still glued, or curves, or warps. so your model that was supposed to be a tower now looks like a worm emerging from the depths below and now have to do it over, with tomorrow’s lunch money
oh the love for life! :) lalala